Already a Satellite School?
Satellite Schools Program Info
Our "Turn-Key" Program Is Designed to Help GGWO Local Churches:
- All administration is handled by MBC&S
- Students in the “Satellite School” churches will apply once and register every semester at MBC&S.
- All people wanting to audit classes in your church will be able to do so for free.
All of this for only $52 per credit hour and FREE for audit students. (Credit towards an MBC&S Associates degree) Email us to start this program in the Fall 2017.
"Spiritual Growth is the only investment that pays dividends over lifetimes."
How It Works
- We will offer 3 classes every semester.
- Out of those classes, the partner churches and MBC&S will agree on which class will be taught by the local Pastor, if he decides to teach.
- A syllabus and guidelines will be provided for each specific class.
- Each video class will be recorded in Baltimore and made available on the internet the same week it’s taught, for fresh, up to date content.
- The partner church will download the videos with a personal code and will be asked to show all classes every week but will be able to chose the day and time.
Satellite Schools for Credit
All credits will be recorded by MBC&S who will grant an Associate degree once 60 credits have been earned by the student. All those credits will be transferable towards a Bachelor degree. The Bachelor degree credits must be completed at MBC&S in Baltimore.
All of this for only $52 per credit hour and FREE for audit students. (Credit towards an MBC&S Associates degree) Call or email us to start this program in the Fall 2017.